Report NEP-BAN-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2013. "Do Strict Capital Requirements Raise the Cost of Capital? Banking Regulation and the Low Risk Anomaly," NBER Working Papers 19018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Del Negro & Vasco Curdia, 2012. "Rare Shocks, Great Recessions," 2012 Meeting Papers 654, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2013. "The Vulnerability of Minority Homeowners in the Housing Boom and Bust," NBER Working Papers 19020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Randall Wright, 2013. "Pledgability and Liquidity: A New Monetarist Model of Financial and Macroeconomic Activity," NBER Working Papers 19009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "Can Europe Recover Without Credit?," Working Papers 1303, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Pilar Gómez-Fernández-Aguado & Antonio Partal-Ureña & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2013. "Evaluating the effects of the EU directive proposal for risk-based deposit insurance premiums in Spain," Working Papers 13.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Guillermo Ordonez, 2013. "Sustainable Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 19022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iraola, Miguel & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "Liquidity Contractions, Incomplete Financial Participation and the Prevalence of Negative Equity Non-recourse Loans," MPRA Paper 46838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cao, Honggao, 2012. "Regulatory capital determination and Its implications for internal ratings-based credit risk model development and validation," MPRA Paper 46729, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Masciantonio, Sergio, 2013. "Identifying, ranking and tracking systemically important financial institutions (SIFIs), from a global, EU and Eurozone perspective," MPRA Paper 46788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Samuel Da-Rocha-Lopes & José-Luis Peydró & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "Interbank liquidity crunch and the firm credit crunch: Evidence from the 2007-2009 crisis," Economics Working Papers 1365, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2013. "Network versus portfolio structure in financial systems," Discussion Papers 1307, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Govori, Fadil, 2013. "The performance of commercial banks and the determinants of profitability: Evidence from Kosovo," MPRA Paper 46824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Faruk Aysan & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2013. "Bank Competition and Outreach: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/839, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fidanoski, Filip & Mateska, Vesna & Simeonovski, Kiril, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Bank Performance: Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 46773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.