Andrew M. Gill
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
College of Business Administration and Economics Fullerton, California (United States)
California State University-Fullerton
RePEc:edi:cbcsfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Andrew Gill & Radha Bhattacharya, 2018. "Don’t Do As I Do, Do As I Say? Evidence on the Inter-Generational Transmission of Financial Attitudes," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 177-189, April.
- Kristin J Kleinjans & Andrew Gill, 2018. "Institutions, parental selection, and locus of control," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(15), pages 1041-1044, September.
- Andrew Gill & Radha Bhattacharya, 2017. "The Interaction of Financial Attitudes and Financial Knowledge: Evidence for Low-Income Hispanic Families," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 45(4), pages 497-510, December.
- Andrew Gill & Radha Bhattacharya, 2015. "Integration of a Financial Literacy Curriculum in a High School Economics Class: Implications of Varying the Input Mix from an Experiment," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 472-487, July.
- Andrew Gill & Victor Brajer, 2012. "Wonderlic, Race, and the NFL Draft," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 13(6), pages 642-653, December.
- Andrew M. Gill & Chiara Gratton-Lavoie, 2011. "Retention of High School Economics Knowledge and the Effect of the California State Mandate," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 319-337, October.
- Victor Brajer & Andrew Gill, 2010. "Yakity‐Yak: Who Talks Back? An Email Experiment," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1007-1024, December.
- Chiara Gratton-Lavoie & Andrew Gill, 2009. "A Study of High School Economic Literacy in Orange County, California," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 433-451.
- Gill, Andrew M. & Leigh, Duane E., 2009. "Differences in community colleges' missions: Evidence from California," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-79, February.
- Leigh, Duane E. & Gill, Andrew M., 2004. "The effect of community colleges on changing students' educational aspirations," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 95-102, February.
- Andrew M. Gill & Duane E. Leigh, 2003. "Do the Returns to Community Colleges Differ between Academic and Vocational Programs?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(1).
- Leigh, D. E. & Gill, A. M., 2003. "Do community colleges really divert students from earning bachelor's degrees?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 23-30, February.
- Andrew M. Gill & Duane E. Leigh, 2000. "Community College Enrollment, College Major, and the Gender Wage Gap," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(1), pages 163-181, October.
- Duane E. Leigh & Andrew M. Gill, 1997. "Labor Market Returns to Community Colleges: Evidence for Returning Adults," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(2), pages 334-353.
- Andrew M. Gill & Jack Foley, 1996. "Predicting Educational Attainment For A Minor Child: Some Further Evidence," Journal of Forensic Economics, National Association of Forensic Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 101-112, April.
- Andrew M. Gill, 1994. "Incorporating the Causes of Occupational Differences in Studies of Racial Wage Differentials," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 20-41.
- Andrew M. Gill & Robert J. Michaels, 1992. "Does Drug Use Lower Wages?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 419-434, April.
- Andrew M. Gill & Robert J. Michaels, 1991. "The Determinants Of Illegal Drug Use," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 93-105, July.
- Andrew M. Gill, 1989. "The Role of Discrimination in Determining Occupational Structure," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(4), pages 610-623, July.
- Gill, Andrew M, 1988. "Choice of Employment Status and the Wages of Employees and the Self-employed: Some Further Evidence," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 229-234, July-Sept.
- Duane E. Leigh & Andrew M. Gill, 2007. "Do Community Colleges Respond to Local Needs? Evidence from California," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number dcc, july-dece.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrew M. Gill should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.