|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Luxembourg School of Finance Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Faculté de droit, d'économie et de finance
Université du Luxembourg
: +352 46 66 44 6335
+352 46 66 44 6811
Bâtiment K2, 4, rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
RePEc:edi:sfsculu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lin Gao & Lu Liu, 2014. "The Volatility Behavior and Dependence Structure of Commodity Futures and Stocks," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 93-101, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lin Gao & Lu Liu, 2014.
"The Volatility Behavior and Dependence Structure of Commodity Futures and Stocks,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Stephanie-Carolin Grosche, 2014. "What Does Granger Causality Prove? A Critical Examination of the Interpretation of Granger Causality Results on Price Effects of Index Trading in Agricultural Commodity Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 279-302, June.
- Grosche, Stephanie & Heckelei, Thomas, 2014. "Price dynamics and financialization effects in corn futures markets with heterogeneous traders," Discussion Papers 172077, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2016. "Does the return-state-varying relationship between risk and return matter in modeling the time series process of stock return?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 72-87.
- Demiralay, Sercan & Ulusoy, Veysel, 2014. "Links Between Commodity Futures And Stock Market: Diversification Benefits, Financialization And Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 59727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen, Xiaoqian & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2017. "Can investors of Chinese energy stocks benefit from diversification into commodity futures?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 184-200.
- Grosche, Stephanie & Heckelei, Thomas, 2014. "Directional Volatility Spillovers between Agricultural, Crude Oil, Real Estate and other Financial Markets," Discussion Papers 166079, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lin Gao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.