Junior Ruiz Garcia, Sr.
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Av. Prefeito Lothário Meissner, 632 - térreo - Jardim Botânico - 80210-170 - Curitiba/PR|
Centro de Pesquisas Econômicas Paraná, Brazil
Departamento de Economia
Universidade Federal do Paraná
RePEc:edi:ceufpbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Junior Ruiz Garcia & José Eustáquio Ribeiro Vieira Filho, 2014. "Reflexões sobre o Papel da Política Agrícola Brasileira para o Desenvolvimento Sustentável," Discussion Papers 1936, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Garcia, Junior Ruiz & Buainain, Antônio Márcio, 2016. "Dinâmica de Ocupação do Cerrado Nordestino pela Agricultura: 1990 e 2012," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 54(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Andrade, Daniel Caixeta & Garcia, Junior Ruiz, 2015. "Estimating the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Brazil from 1970 to 2010," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 49-56.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Garcia, Junior Ruiz & Buainain, Antônio Márcio, 2016.
"Dinâmica de Ocupação do Cerrado Nordestino pela Agricultura: 1990 e 2012,"
Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 54(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Defante, Lilliane Renata & Vilpoux, Olivier François & Sauer, Leandro, 2018. "Rapid expansion of sugarcane crop for biofuels and influence on food production in the first producing region of Brazil," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 121-131.
- Andrade, Daniel Caixeta & Garcia, Junior Ruiz, 2015.
"Estimating the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Brazil from 1970 to 2010,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 49-56.
- Natalia Molina Cetrulo & Tiago Balieiro Cetrulo & Sylmara Lopes Francelino Goncalves-Dias & Rodrigo Martins Moreira, 2018. "Waste Management and Sustainability: Indicators under Ecological Economy Perspective," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(1), pages 20-30, March.
- Long, Xianling & Ji, Xi, 2019. "Economic Growth Quality, Environmental Sustainability, and Social Welfare in China - Provincial Assessment Based on Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 157-176.
- Kenny, Daniel C. & Costanza, Robert & Dowsley, Tom & Jackson, Nichelle & Josol, Jairus & Kubiszewski, Ida & Narulla, Harkiran & Sese, Saioa & Sutanto, Anna & Thompson, Jonathan, 2019. "Australia's Genuine Progress Indicator Revisited (1962–2013)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 1-10.
- Kimberly Wong, 2020. "A Review of the Literature on Regrettable Expenditures and Implications for the Index of Economic Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2020-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Daniel Francisco Pais & Tiago Lopes Afonso & António Cardoso Marques & José A Fuinhas, 2019. "Are Economic Growth and Sustainable Development Converging? Evidence from the Comparable Genuine Progress Indicator for Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 202-213.
- Marina Malkina, 2017. "Social Well-Being of the Russian Federation Regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 49-62.
- Talberth, John & Weisdorf, Michael, 2017. "Genuine Progress Indicator 2.0: Pilot Accounts for the US, Maryland, and City of Baltimore 2012–2014," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 1-11.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Junior Ruiz Garcia Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.