Jorge R. Friedman
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Economía Santiago de Chile, Chile
Facultad de Administración y Economía
Universidad de Santiago de Chile
RePEc:edi:deschcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jorge Friedman & Nanno Mulder & Sebastián Faúndez & Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Carlos Yévenes & Mario Velásquez & Fernando Baizán & Gerhard Reinecke, 2011. "Openness, Wage Gaps and Unions in Chile: A Micro Econometric Analysis," OECD Trade Policy Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Fishlow, Albert & Friedman, Jorge, 1994.
"Tax evasion, inflation and stabilization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 105-123, February.
- Maria Lacko, 2011.
"The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors on Hungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-21, September.
- Maria Lacko, 2011. "The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors onHungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- D'Souza, Errol, 2016. "A Theory Of Tax Evasion In Developing Countries," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-37, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Erich Kirchler & Stephan Muehlbacher & Barbara Kastlunger & Ingrid Wahl, 2007. "Why Pay Taxes? A Review of Tax Compliance Decisions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0730, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bittencourt, Manoel & Gupta, Rangan & Stander, Lardo, 2014.
"Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 194-208.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013. "Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 201316, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chiumya, Chiza, 2006. "Counteracting Tax Evasion In Malawi: An Analysis Of The Methods And A Quest For Improvement," MPRA Paper 9892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2009.
"Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?,"
Departmental Working Papers
200902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2010. "Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 374-385, May.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2009. "Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?," IZA Discussion Papers 4153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohammad Nurunnabi, 2018. "Tax evasion and religiosity in the Muslim world: the significance of Shariah regulation," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 371-394, January.
- Semjén, András, 2017.
"Az adózói magatartás különféle magyarázatai
[Various explanations for tax compliance]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 140-184.
- Lackó, Mária, 2010.
"A magyarországi rossz egészségi állapot lehetséges magyarázó tényezői. Összehasonlító makroelemzés magyar és osztrák adatok alapján, 1960-2004
[The poor health status of Hungarians: a comparative m," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 753-778.
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001.
"The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jordi Caballé & Jana Hromcová, 2011. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Errol D'souza, 2016. "A Theory of Tax Evasion in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:11040, eSocialSciences.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 2004. "Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 567-595, December.
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Lacko, 2011. "The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors on Hungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-21, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jorge R. Friedman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.