Luiz Felipe Fontes
|First Name:||Luiz Felipe|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Escola de Economia de São Paulo (EESP) São Paulo, Brazil
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV)
55 (011) 3799-3350
55 (011) 3799-3357
Rua Itapeva, 474, 13o andar, CEP 01332-000, São Paulo - SP
RePEc:edi:eegvfbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ferman, Bruno & Fontes, Luiz Felipe, 2020. "Discriminating Behavior: Evidence from teachers’ grading bias," MPRA Paper 100400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luiz Felipe Campos Fontes & Otavio Canozzi Conceição & Paulo de Andrade Jacinto, 2018. "Evaluating the impact of physicians' provision on primary healthcare: Evidence from Brazil's More Doctors Program," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1284-1299, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Luiz Felipe Campos Fontes & Otavio Canozzi Conceição & Paulo de Andrade Jacinto, 2018.
"Evaluating the impact of physicians' provision on primary healthcare: Evidence from Brazil's More Doctors Program,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1284-1299, August.
- Letícia Xander Russo & Anthony Scott & Peter Sivey & Joilson Dias, 2019. "Primary care physicians and infant mortality: Evidence from Brazil," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-16, May.
- Mattos, Enlinson & Mazetto, Débora, 2018. "Assessing the impact of More Doctors Program on health care indicators," Textos para discussão 494, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luiz Felipe Fontes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.