Eva Christine Erhardt
(90%) Fachbereich Wirtschaft Düsseldorf, Germany
RePEc:edi:fwfdude (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Volkswirtschaftslehre-Lehrstühle Mainz, Germany
Gutenberg School of Management and Economics
Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
RePEc:edi:vlmaide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Erhardt, Eva Christine, 2017. "Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 75-95.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Erhardt, Eva Christine, 2017.
"Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 75-95.
- Carolina Caetano & Gregorio Caetano & Hao Fe & Eric R. Nielsen, 2021. "A Dummy Test of Identification in Models with Bunching," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-068, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harasztosi, Péter & Maurin, Laurent & Pál, Rozália & Revoltella, Debora & van der Wielen, Wouter, 2022.
"Firm-level policy support during the crisis: So far, so good?,"
International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 30-48.
- Harasztosi, Péter & Maurin, Laurent & Pál, Rozália & Revoltella, Debora & Van Der Wielen, Wouter, 2022. "Firm-level policy support during the crisis: So far, so good?," EIB Working Papers 2022/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eva Christine Erhardt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.