|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Economics Albany, New York (United States)
State University of New York-Albany (SUNY)
: (518) 442-4735
Department of Economics, BA-110, Albany, NY 12222
RePEc:edi:dealbus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Ekonomi Bölümü İzmir, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi
(90) 232 279 2626
RePEc:edi:deieutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2013. "Basic Innovation and Firm Performance," Working Papers 1301, Izmir University of Economics.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2010. "Intra-Industry Knowledge Spillovers and Scientific Labor Mobility," Discussion Papers 10-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Burak DİNDAROĞLU & Yekta TAKIM, 2013. "R&D, Innovation And Stock Market Performance: A Study On Manufacturing Firms Traded In Borsa Istanbul," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 24(89), pages 25-44.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2010.
"Intra-Industry Knowledge Spillovers and Scientific Labor Mobility,"
10-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
List EditorshipThis author manages the following RePEc Biblio topics, reading lists or publication compilations:
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2010-04-17 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2012-02-20 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2012-02-20 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2012-02-20 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2012-02-20 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2010-04-17. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Burak Dindaroglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.