Report NEP-KNM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "Regional systems of innovation in the Arab region," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "Overview of the knowledge economy in the Arab region," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "Does venture capital really foster innovation?," NIPE Working Papers 03/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alfons Palangkaraya, 2013. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Export: The Case of Australian SMEs," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cozza, Claudio & Schettino, Francesco, 2013. "Explaining the Patenting Propensity: A Regional Analysis using EPO-OECD Data," MPRA Paper 45084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2013. "Basic Innovation and Firm Performance," Working Papers 1301, Izmir University of Economics.
- Heike Belitz & Florian Mölders, 2013. "International Knowledge Spillovers through High-Tech Imports and R&D of Foreign-Owned Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Anja Schoen & Annelies Wastyn, 2013. "Selection Bias in Innovation Studies. A Simple Test," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Knowledge and Budget Spending Influence on Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 7255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Copeland, Adam & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2013. "Price Setting in an Innovative Market," Working Paper Series 2013-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Max Nathan, 2013. "Top Team Demographics, Innovation and Business Performance: Findings from English Firms and Cities 2008-9," SERC Discussion Papers 0129, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Evangelos I. Gkanas & Vasso MagkouKriticou & Sofoklis S. Makridis & Athanasios K. Stubos & Ioannis Bakouros, 2013. "Nanotechnology and Innovation, Recent status and the strategic implication for the formation of high tech clusters in Greece, in between a global economic crisis," Papers 1303.5290, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.