Report NEP-IPR-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "A Changing Climate: Statistical Evidence of the Intellectual Property Landscape of Clean Energy Technologies," MPRA Paper 36217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- Slivko, Olga & Theilen, Bernd, 2011. "Innovation or Imitation? The effect of spillovers and competitive pressure on firms' R&D strategy choice," Working Papers 2072/179618, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ubc:bricol:nancy_gallini-2012-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Escribano, Álvaro & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2012. "Patents, secret innovations and firm's rate of return : differential effects of the innovation leader," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1202, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mitchell, Matthew & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2012. "Shared Rights and Technological Progress," MPRA Paper 36537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghafele, Roya, 2012. "Financing University Research," MPRA Paper 36394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Naghavi & Y. Tsai, 2012. "Cross-border intellectual property rights: contract enforcement and absorptive capacity," Working Papers wp809, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- David Popp & Nidhi Santen & Karen Fisher-Vanden & Mort Webster, 2012. "Technology Variation vs. R&D Uncertainty: What Matters Most for Energy Patent Success?," NBER Working Papers 17792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gratz, Linda, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Pay-for-delay Settlements and Their Legal Ruling," Discussion Papers in Economics 12734, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Göldner, Moritz & Herstatt, Cornelius & Tietze, Frank & Rehder, Saskia, 2012. "The emergence of care robotics: A publication and patent analysis," Working Papers 68, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Benjamin Coriat & Luigi Orsenigo, 2011. "Issues in the Post-2005 TRIPS agenda," LEM Papers Series 2011/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ghafele, Roya & Engel, Jakob, 2011. "Intellectual property related development aid: is supply aligned with demand?," MPRA Paper 36584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Coriat, 2011. "From Natural-Resource Commons to Knowledge Commons: Common Traits and Differences," LEM Papers Series 2011/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.