National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Boris B. Demeshev & Oxana A. Malakhovskaya, 2015. "Forecasting Russian Macroeconomic Indicators with BVAR," HSE Working papers WP BRP 105/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Boris B. Demeshev & Oxana A. Malakhovskaya, 2015.
"Forecasting Russian Macroeconomic Indicators with BVAR,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 105/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shulgin, A., 2017. "Two-Dimensional Monetary Policy Shocks in DSGE-Model Estimated for Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 75-115.
- Pestova, Anna & Mamonov, Mikhail, 2016. "Estimating the Influence of Different Shocks on Macroeconomic Indicators and Developing Conditional Forecasts on the Basis of BVAR Model for the Russian Economy," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 56-92, August.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2015-11-15. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2015-11-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-11-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2015-11-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2015-11-15. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Boris Demeshev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.