Report NEP-FOR-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris B. Demeshev & Oxana A. Malakhovskaya, 2015. "Forecasting Russian Macroeconomic Indicators with BVAR," HSE Working papers WP BRP 105/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Working Papers 1508E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Antonello D Agostino & Caterina Mendicino & Caterina Mendicino, 2015. "Can consumer confidence provide independent information on consumption spending?," Working Papers 2, European Stability Mechanism.
- Claudia Foroni & Francesco Ravazzolo & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2015. "Forecasting commodity currencies: the role of fundamentals with short-lived predictive content," Working Paper 2015/14, Norges Bank.
- Joshua C.C. Chan, 2015. "Large Bayesian VARs: A flexible Kronecker error covariance structure," CAMA Working Papers 2015-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhongjun Qu & Fan Zhuo, 2015. "Likelihood Ratio Based Tests for Markov Regime Switching," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi & Kwang-Myoung Hwang, 2015. "Estimating Interest Rate Setting Behavior in Korea: A Constrained Ordered Choices Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-17, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Rudi Steinbach, 2014. "Working Paper – WP/14/04- A medium-sized open economy DSGE model of South Africa," Working Papers 6319, South African Reserve Bank.
- John C. Zhou, 2015. "Sophisticated Trading and Market Efficiency: Evidence from Macroeconomic News Announcements," Working Paper 346486, Harvard University OpenScholar.