Marielle de Jong
- Cette, G. & de Jong, M., 2013. "Market-implied inflation and growth rates adversely affected by the Brent," Working papers 433, Banque de France.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012.
"Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships,"
367, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2579-2585, June.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2009. "The Rocky Ride of Break-even-inflation rates," Working papers 230, Banque de France.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2009-07-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2013-05-05. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2013-05-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2009-07-03 2012-03-08 2013-05-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2009-07-03 2012-03-08. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marielle de Jong should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.