Report NEP-IAS-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huang, Pidong, 2013. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance With Different Types of Job," MPRA Paper 46626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 744, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ermanno Celeste Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," Econometica Working Papers wp46, Econometica.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Gender differences in sickness absence and the gender division of family responsibilities," Working Paper Series 2013:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2013. "Making Jobs Good," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Bank strategies in catastrophe settings: empirical evidence and policy suggestions," Econometica Working Papers wp43, Econometica.
- Nicole Woo & Dean Baker, 2013. "State Savings with an Efficient Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-08, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alisdair McKay & Ricardo Reis, 2013. "The Role of Automatic Stabilizers in the U.S. Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 19000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios, 2013. "A New Linear Estimator for Gaussian Dynamic Term Structure Models," Staff Working Papers 13-10, Bank of Canada.
- Cette, G. & de Jong, M., 2013. "Market-implied inflation and growth rates adversely affected by the Brent," Working papers 433, Banque de France.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2013. "Expected sovereign defaults and fiscal consolidations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 479, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.