|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
EconomiX Nanterre, France
Université Paris Ouest-Nanterre la Défense (Paris X)
200 Avenue de la République, Bât. G - 92001 Nanterre Cedex
RePEc:edi:modemfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel & Ali Chkir, 2009. "Libéralisme Économique et Croissance: Le Cas de Six Pays Méditerranéens," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel, 2008. "The effects of economic freedom components on economic growth: an analysis with a threshold model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel, 2008. "Une décomposition de l'effet de la liberté économique sur la croissance dans les pays en développement," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Derbel, Hatem & Abdelkafi, Rami & Chkir, Ali, 2007.
"Impact du commerce extérieur sur la productivité au sein des secteurs en Tunisie : cas de l’industrie manufacturière
[Impact of foreign trade on productivity within sectors in Tunisia: the case of ," MPRA Paper 8533, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel, 2008.
"The effects of economic freedom components on economic growth: an analysis with a threshold model,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2008-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Aslý YENÝPAZARLI, 2017. "Economic freedom and effects on economic growth: A time series analysis for Turkey," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 345-351, September.
- Kešeljević, Aleksandar & Spruk, Rok, 2013. "Global distribution and dynamics of economic freedom: Non-parametric approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 560-571.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2009-10-17
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2008-05-05
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2008-05-05
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2008-04-21
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2008-12-14
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2008-05-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hatem Derbel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.