Report NEP-HAP-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Ana Lugo & Esfandiar Maasoumi, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty Measures from an Information Theory Perspective," Working Papers 85, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Seema Jayachandran & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2008. "Life Expectancy and Human Capital Investments: Evidence From Maternal Mortality Declines," NBER Working Papers 13947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rami Abdelkafi & Hatem Derbel, 2008. "The effects of economic freedom components on economic growth: an analysis with a threshold model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-3, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Franco Sassi & Jeremy Hurst, 2008. "The Prevention of Lifestyle-Related Chronic Diseases: an Economic Framework," OECD Health Working Papers 32, OECD Publishing.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2008. "How Is Suicide Different in Japan?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-557, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lampi, Elina & Nordblom, Katarina, 2008. "Money and Success –Sibling and Birth-Order Effects on Positional Concerns," Working Papers in Economics 299, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- E. Anthon Eff & Malcolm M. Dow, 2008. "Do Markets Promote Prosocial Behavior? Evidence from the Standard Cross-Cultural Sample," Working Papers 200803, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2008. "Suicide and Life Insurance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-558, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Palacios, Robert, 2008. "Understanding Poverty among the Elderly in India: Implications for Social Pension Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).