|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics and Finance Department Murfreesboro, Tennessee (United States)
Jennings A. Jones College of Business
Middle Tennessee State University
RePEc:edi:efmtsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shah Danyal & Bichaka Fayissa & Jong-Sung Lee, 2011. "Impact of Education on Lifestyles: What Do Longitudinal Data Show?," Working Papers 201102, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Shah Danyal & J.S. Butler, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Health Status: Evidence from Longitudinal Survey Data," Working Papers 201101, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Shah Danyal & J.S. Butler, 2011.
"The Impact of Education on Health Status: Evidence from Longitudinal Survey Data,"
201101, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Piper, Alan, 2013. "A Note on Modelling Dynamics in Happiness Estimations," MPRA Paper 49364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piper, Alan T., 2012. "A Happiness Test of Human Capital Theory," MPRA Paper 43496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah Danyal & Pankaj Maskara & Annaheeta Naqvi, 2011.
"Impact of computer skills on wages in USA,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(11), pages 1077-1081.
- Marandino, Joaquin & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2014. "The Effect of Access to Information and Communication Technology on Household Labor Income: Evidence from One Laptop Per Child in Uruguay," IZA Discussion Papers 8415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joaquin Marandino & Phanindra V. Wunnava, 2017. "The Effect of Access to Information and Communication Technology on Household Labor Income: Evidence from One Laptop Per Child in Uruguay," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-10, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shah Danyal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.