Report NEP-HEA-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Gobillon & Carine Milcent, 8/02. "Regional disparities in mortality by heart attack: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586837, HAL.
- Martine Audibert & Xiao Xian Huang & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Anning Ma, 4/27. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers halshs-00587799, HAL.
- Hoddinott, John & Maluccio, John & Behrman, Jere R. & Martorell, Reynaldo & Melgar, Paul & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Ramirez-Zea, Manuel & Stein, Aryeh D. & Yount, Kathryn M., 2011. "The consequences of early childhood growth failure over the life course:," IFPRI discussion papers 1073, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Juergen Jung & Jialu Liu, 2011. "Does Health Insurance Decrease Health Expenditure Risk in Developing Countries? The Case of China," Working Papers 2011-04, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Fevang, Elisabeth & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2011. "The Sick Pay Trap," IZA Discussion Papers 5655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Balia & R. Brau, 2011. "A Country for Old Men? An Analysis of the Determinants of Long-Term Home Care in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201104, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Strumann, Christoph, 2011. "On the effect of prospective payment system on hospital efficiency and competition for patients in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2011,03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Shah Danyal & Bichaka Fayissa & Jong-Sung Lee, 2011. "Impact of Education on Lifestyles: What Do Longitudinal Data Show?," Working Papers 201102, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Matteo Cervellati & Sunde, Uwe & Simona Valmori, 2011. "Disease Environment and Civil Conflicts," Economics Working Paper Series 1113, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Alan B. Krueger & Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "The Demand for Health Insurance Among Uninsured Americans: Results of a Survey Experiment and Implications for Policy," NBER Working Papers 16978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maureen L. Cropper & James K. Hammitt & Lisa A. Robinson, 2011. "Valuing Mortality Risk Reductions: Progress and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 16971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Stephen P. Ryan & Paul Schrimpf & Mark R. Cullen, 2011. "Selection on Moral Hazard in Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.