Report NEP-HAP-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cahit Guven & Claudia Senik & Holger Stichnoth, 2011. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness Gaps and Divorce," PSE Working Papers halshs-00555427, HAL.
- Tanika Chakraborty & Prabal K. De, 2011. "Mother's Autonomy and Child Welfare: A New Measure and Some New Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1102, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2011. "The Indirect Effect of Fine Particulate Matter on Health through Individuals' Life-style," DEP - series of economic working papers 1/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Grund, Christian & Schmitt, Andreas, 2011. "Works Councils, Wages, and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 5464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2010. "Life satisfaction and self-employment: A matching approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Shah Danyal & J.S. Butler, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Health Status: Evidence from Longitudinal Survey Data," Working Papers 201101, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- James P. Smith & Yan Shen & John Strauss & Zhe Yang & Yaohui Zhao, 2010. "The Effects of Childhood Health on Adult Health and SES in China," Working Papers 809, RAND Corporation.
- Winters, John V, 2011. "Human Capital, Higher Education Institutions, and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 28484, University Library of Munich, Germany.