|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Finance Taichung, Taiwan
National Chung-Hsing University
RePEc:edi:dfchutw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pei-I Chou & Chia-Hao Lee, 2012. "Is Concentration a Good Idea? Evidence from Active Fund Management," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 19(1), pages 23-41, March.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Shuh-Chyi Doong & Pei-I Chou, 2011. "Dynamic correlation between stock prices and exchange rates," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 789-800.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Shuh-Chyi Doong & Pei-I Chou, 2011.
"Dynamic correlation between stock prices and exchange rates,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 789-800.
- Sensoy, Ahmet & Sobaci, Cihat, 2014. "Effects of volatility shocks on the dynamic linkages between exchange rate, interest rate and the stock market: The case of Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 448-457.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2016. "Correlation changes between the risk-free rate and sovereign yields of euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1979, European Central Bank.
- Yu Hsing, 2011. "The Stock Market and Macroeconomic Variables in a BRICS Country and Policy Implications," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 12-18.
- Yu Hsing, 2015. "Short-Run Determinants of the USD/MYR Exchange Rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 97-105.
- Walid M. A. Ahmed, 2014. "Dynamic interactions between Egyptian equity and currency markets prior to and during political unrest," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(20), pages 1347-1359, October.
- Jing Nie & Zhichao Zhang & Zhuang Zhang & Si Zhou, 2015. "Currency Exposure in China under the New Exchange Rate Regime: National Level Evidence," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 97-109, May.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2015. "Financial indicators signaling correlation changes in sovereign bond markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 86-102.
- Dirk G Baur & Isaac Miyakawa, 2013. "International Investors, Exchange Rates and Equity Prices," Working Paper Series 178, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2014. "Financial indicators signalling correlation changes in sovereign bond markets," Working Paper Series 1746, European Central Bank.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Trading Activity and Financial Market Integration," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 589-616, August.
- Yu HSING, 2015. "Short-run determinants of the USD/PLN exchange rate and policy implications," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 247-254, Summer.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Sujata Saha, 2018. "On the relation between exchange rates and stock prices: a non-linear ARDL approach and asymmetry analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(1), pages 112-137, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pei-I Chou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.