|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre de Recerca en Economia del Benestar (CREB) Barcelona, Spain
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat de Barcelona
: (93) 403-45-38
Baldiri Reixac, 4-6, 3 floor, B2, 08028, Barcelona
RePEc:edi:creubes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009.
"A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes,"
Working Papers in Economics
218, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009. "A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes," Working Papers XREAP2009-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Feb 2009.
- Raquel Andres & Samuel Calonge, 2005. "Inference on Income Inequality and Tax Progressivity Indices: U-Statistics and Bootstrap Methods," Working Papers 09, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- de Kam, C. A. & de Haan, J. & Giles, C. & Manresa, A. & Berenguer, E. & Calonge, S. & Merz, J. & Venkatarama, K., 1996.
"The distribution of effective tax burdens in four EU countries,"
7144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. A. de Kam & J. de Haan & C. Giles & A. Manresa & E. Berenguer & J. Merz & K. Venkatarama, 1996. "The distribution of effective tax burdens in four EU countries," FFB-Discussionpaper 21, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- de Kam, C. A. & de Haan, J. & Giles, C. & Manresa, A. & Berenguer, E. & Calonge, S., 1996. "Who pays the taxes?," MPRA Paper 7146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Calonge & Marisol Rodríguez, "undated". "Consecuencias distributivas y de equidad de las políticas de gasto y financiación sanitarias," Studies on the Spanish Economy 26, FEDEA.
- C. Murillo & S. Calonge & Y. González, "undated". "La financiación privada de los servicios sanitarios," Working Papers 96-10, FEDEA.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2011. "A Differential Redistributive Analysis of Bilinear Dual-Income-Tax Reforms," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 67(3), pages 193-224, September.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & van der Burg, Hattem & Calonge, Samuel & Christiansen, Terkel & Citoni, Guido & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Gross, Lorna & Hakinnen, Unto, 1999. "Redistributive effect, progressivity and differential tax treatment: Personal income taxes in twelve OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 73-98, April.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & van der Burg, Hattem & Calonge, Samuel & Christiansen, Terkel & Citoni, Guido & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Mike & Gross, Lorna & Hakinnen, Unto, 1999. "Equity in the finance of health care: some further international comparisons1," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-290, June.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & Bleichrodt, Han & Calonge, Samuel & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna & Hakkinen, Unto & Leu, Robert E., 1997. "Income-related inequalities in health: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-112, February.
- Calonge Ramírez Samuel & Manresa Sánchez Antonio, 2001. "Incidencia fiscal y del gasto público social sobre la distribución de la renta en España y sus CC. AA," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, edition 1, number 201117.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Samuel Calonge should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.