Incidencia fiscal y del gasto público social sobre la distribución de la renta en España y sus CC. AA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillem López & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2004.
"Diversity and regional inequalities: Assessing the outcomes of the Spanish 'System of Health Care Services',"
Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics
745, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2004. "Diversity and regional inequalities: Assessing the outcomes of the Spanish 'System of Health Care Services'," Economics Working Papers 745, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David Patiño Rodríguez, 2011. "La incidencia del gasto público en educación sobre la distribución del bienestar económico en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 199(4), pages 119-148, December.
- Guillem Lopez-Casasnovas & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2005. "Diversity and regional inequalities in the Spanish 'system of health care services'," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 221-235.
- Antonio Jurado & Jesus Perez-Mayo & Francisco Pedraja, 2016. "The Impact of Public Services Expenditure on the Spanish Income Distribution," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 217-241, May.
- María Martínez Torres, 2004. "Los sistemas de rentas mínimas en España y la Unión Europea: un análisis comparado," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 04-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Raquel Andres & Samuel Calonge, 2005. "Inference on Income Inequality and Tax Progressivity Indices: U-Statistics and Bootstrap Methods," Working Papers 09, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:booklb:201117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.