Report NEP-ACC-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Van Gansbeke & P. Everaert & G. Sarens & I. De Beelde, 2008. "Audit Committees in Listed Companies: An International Comparison of Composition and Meetings," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/536, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009. "A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes," Working Papers in Economics 218, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Jeffrey LaFrance & Leo K. Simon, 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Portilla, Yolanda, 2009. "Audit contracts and reputation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we091308, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dora Benedek, 2008. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/32, European University Institute.