Report NEP-PBE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hills, Roderick, 2009. "Federalism and Public Choice," MPRA Paper 13625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Reasons behind public goods provision," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "How can the power of Leviathans be measured?," MPRA Paper 13789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dora Benedek, 2008. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/32, European University Institute.
- Platt, Lucinda & Sunkin, Maurice & Calvo, Kerman, 2009. "Judicial review litigation as an incentive to change in local authority public services in England and Wales," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lenka Šťastná, 2009. "Spatial Interdependence of Local Public Expenditures: Selected Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2009/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009. "A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes," Working Papers in Economics 218, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13595 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William B.P. Robson & Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Lasting Bang for the Stimulus Buck: Priorities for the 2009 Federal Budget," e-briefs 70, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Jeffrey LaFrance & Leo K. Simon, 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.