|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2007 Economics Department; Eller College of Management; University of Arizona (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Binghamton, New York (United States)
State University of New York-Binghamton (SUNY)
RePEc:edi:debinus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Carrion-Flores, Carmen E. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Guci, Ledia, 2009. "Land Use Change: A Spatial Multinomial Choice Analysis," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49403, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carrion-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G., 2006. "Do Voluntary Pollution Reduction Programs (VPRs) Spur Innovation in Environmental Technology," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21124, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Irwin, Elena G. & Carrion-Flores, Carmen E., 2005. "Using Regression Discontinuity Design to Identify the Effect of Zoning," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19258, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Innes, Robert & Carrion-Flores, Carmen E., 2005. "Environmental Innovation and Environmental Policy: An Empirical Test of Bi-Directional Effects," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19162, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Li, Huan & Carrión-Flores, Carmen E., 2017. "An analysis of the ENERGY STAR® program in Alachua County, Florida," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 98-108.
- Carmen Carrión-Flores & Elena G. Irwin, 2017. "A fixed effects logit model of rural land conversion and zoning," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 181-208, January.
- Bruegge, Chris & Carrión-Flores, Carmen & Pope, Jaren C., 2016. "Does the housing market value energy efficient homes? Evidence from the energy star program," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 63-76.
- Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert & Sam, Abdoul G., 2013. "Do voluntary pollution reduction programs (VPRs) spur or deter environmental innovation? Evidence from 33/50," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 444-459.
- Carrión-Flores, Carmen & Irwin, Elena G., 2010. "Identifying spatial interactions in the presence of spatial error autocorrelation: An application to land use spillovers," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 135-153, April.
- Carrión-Flores, Carmen E. & Innes, Robert, 2010. "Environmental innovation and environmental performance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 27-42, January.
- Carmen Carrión‐Flores, 2006. "Economics and Land Use Planning – Alan W. Evans," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 165-167, March.
- Carmen Carrión-Flores & Elena G. Irwin, 2004. "Determinants of Residential Land-Use Conversion and Sprawl at the Rural-Urban Fringe," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 889-904.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carmen Carrion-Flores should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.