Department of Banking and Finance Caulfield, Australia
Monash Business School
+61 3 9903 2616
PO Box 197, Caulfield East, VIC 3145
RePEc:edi:dfmonau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Brown, Kym, 2001. "Closing the divide - issues when developing a bond market: the case of Sri Lanka," Working Papers aef_2001_06, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- John Vaz & Kym Brown, 2020. "Sustainable development and cryptocurrencies as private money," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 47(1), pages 163-184, March.
- Azmat, Saad & Ayub, Ahmad & Brown, Kym & Skully, Michael, 2020. "The inequality debate: Do financial markets matter?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C).
- Nguyen, Yen Ngoc & Brown, Kym & Skully, Michael, 2019. "Impact of finance on growth: Does it vary with development levels or cyclical conditions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1195-1209.
- Haque, Faizul & Brown, Kym, 2017. "Bank ownership, regulation and efficiency: Perspectives from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 273-293.
- Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym, 2017. "Islamic bank efficiency compared to conventional banks during the global crisis in the GCC region," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 58-74.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2017. "The (little) difference that makes all the difference between Islamic and conventional bonds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 46-59.
- Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym, 2017. "Reprint of Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 113-125.
- Azmat, Saad & Jalil, Muhammad Naiman & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2016. "Investor’s choice of Shariah compliant ‘replicas’ and original Islamic instruments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 4-22.
- Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym, 2016. "Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-56.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2015. "Can Islamic banking ever become Islamic?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 253-272.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2014. "Issuer's choice of Islamic bond type," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 122-135.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2014. "The Shariah compliance challenge in Islamic bond markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 47-57.
- Kym Brown & Michael Skully, 2006. "Evaluating Cost Performance Of Banks In The Asia Pacific," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 25(S1), pages 61-70, December.
- Chen, Xiaogang & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2005. "Banking efficiency in China: Application of DEA to pre- and post-deregulation eras: 1993-2000," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 229-245.
- Kym Brown & M. Kabir Hassan & Michael Skully, 2007. "Operational Efficiency and Performance of Islamic Banks," Chapters, in: M. Kabir Hassan & Mervyn K. Lewis (ed.),Handbook of Islamic Banking, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kym Brown should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.