Department of Economics New York City, New York (United States)
New York University (NYU)
: (212) 998-8900
269 Mercer Street 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003
RePEc:edi:denyuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jordan Brooks & Michael Katz & Hanno Lustig, 2018. "Post-FOMC Announcement Drift in U.S. Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 25127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Jordan Brooks & Matthew Richardson & Zhikai Xu, 2016. "The Complexity of Liquidity: The Extraordinary Case of Sovereign Bonds," NBER Working Papers 22576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jordan Brooks & Michael Katz & Hanno Lustig, 2018.
"Post-FOMC Announcement Drift in U.S. Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
25127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bua, Giovanna & Dunne, Peter G. & Sorbo, Jacopo, 2019. "Money Market Funds and Unconventional Monetary Policy," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Leombroni, Matteo & Vedolin, Andrea & Venter, Gyuri & Whelan, Paul, 2018. "Central Bank Communication and the Yield Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 12970, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farshid Abdi & Botao Wu, 2018. "Informed Corporate Credit Market Before Monetary Policy Surprises: Explaining Pre-FOMC Stock Market Movements," Working Papers on Finance 1828, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Jordan Brooks & Matthew Richardson & Zhikai Xu, 2016.
"The Complexity of Liquidity: The Extraordinary Case of Sovereign Bonds,"
NBER Working Papers
22576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ebrahimy, Ehsan, 2019. "Fire-sales in frozen markets," ESRB Working Paper Series 100, European Systemic Risk Board.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jordan Brooks should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.