Manuel Castelo Branco
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Faculdade de Economia Porto, Portugal
Universidade do Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200 PORTO
RePEc:edi:fepuppt (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Observatório de Economia e Geastão de Fraude (OBEGEF) Porto, Portugal
Faculdade de Economia
Universidade do Porto
RePEc:edi:obeuppt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Manuel Castelo Branco, 2014. "Comportamento fiscal e responsabilidade social das empresas," OBEGEF Working Papers 031, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Renata Blanc & Manuel Castelo Branco & Charles H. Cho & Joanne Sopt, 2013. "In Search Of Disclosure Effects Of The Siemens Ag’S Corruption Scandal," OBEGEF Working Papers 015, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Manuel Castelo Branco & Luís de Sousa, 2012. "O papel do sector empresarial no combate à corrupção: algumas considerações em torno do caso Português," OBEGEF Working Papers 014, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Manuel Castelo Branco, 2010. "Empresas, responsabilidade social e corrupção," OBEGEF Working Papers 006, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Inna Sousa Paiva & Isabel Costa Lourenço & Manuel Castelo Branco, 2016. "Earnings management in family firms: current state of knowledge and opportunities for future research," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Ângelo Barroso & Cristina Chaves & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Manuel Castelo Branco, 2016. "On the possibility of sustainable development with less economic growth: a research note," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 1399-1414, October.
- Isabel Costa Lourenço & Raquel Sarquis & Manuel Castelo Branco & Cláudio Pais, 2015. "Extending the Classification of European Countries by their IFRS Practices: A Research Note," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 223-232, December.
- Manuel Castelo Branco & Catarina Delgado & Sónia Ferreira Gomes & Teresa Cristina Pereira Eugénio, 2014. "Factors influencing the assurance of sustainability reports in the context of the economic crisis in Portugal," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 237-252, February.
- Isabel Lourenço & Jeffrey Callen & Manuel Branco & José Curto, 2014. "The Value Relevance of Reputation for Sustainability Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 17-28.
- Isabel Lourenço & Manuel Branco & José Curto & Teresa Eugénio, 2012. "How Does the Market Value Corporate Sustainability Performance?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 417-428.
- Manuel Castelo Branco & Catarina Delgado, 2011. "Research on corporate social responsibility and disclosure in Portugal," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 202-217, June.
- Manuel Branco & Lúcia Rodrigues, 2008. "Factors Influencing Social Responsibility Disclosure by Portuguese Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 685-701.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 111-132.
- Manuel Castelo Branco, 2002. "A Contabilidade Financeira e o Conflito Social," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 16, pages 48-60, November.
- Manuel Castelo Branco, 2000. "Considerações Em Torno Da Natureza E Funções Sociais Da Contabilidade Financeira," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 153-165.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Manuel Castelo Branco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.