|Department of Mathematics Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh, Assam, India-78604|
(70%) Department of Economics Dibrugarh, India
RePEc:edi:dedibin (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) Ourso College of Business Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States)
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6306
RePEc:edi:coblsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Borkotokey, Surajit & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2011. "Allocation rules for fixed and flexible networks: the role of players and their links," MPRA Paper 38340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neog, Rupok & Borkotokey, Surajit, 2011. "Dynamic resource allocation in fuzzy coalitions : a game theoretic model," MPRA Paper 40074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Neog, Rupok & Borkotokey, Surajit, 2011.
"Dynamic resource allocation in fuzzy coalitions : a game theoretic model,"
40074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu-Hsien Liao, 2017. "Fuzzy games: a complement-consistent solution, axiomatizations and dynamic approaches," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 257-268, September.
- Fanyong Meng & Xiaohong Chen, 2016. "Cooperative Fuzzy Games with Convex Combination Form," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(01), pages 1-25, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Surajit Borkotokey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.