- Sinclair, Sarah & Boymal, Jonathan & de Silva, Ashton, 2010.
"A re-appraisal of the fertility response to the Australian baby bonus,"
27580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Sinclair & Jonathan Boymal & Ashton De Silva, 2012. "A Re‐Appraisal of the Fertility Response to the Australian Baby Bonus," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(s1), pages 78-87, 06.
- Rogers, Patricia J. & Stevens, Kaye & Boymal, Jonathan, 2009. "Qualitative cost-benefit evaluation of complex, emergent programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 83-90, February.
- Boymal, Jonathan, 2003. "Addiction and intrapersonal externalities in the labour market," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 657-672.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most cited item
- Sinclair, Sarah & Boymal, Jonathan & de Silva, Ashton, 2010. "A re-appraisal of the fertility response to the Australian baby bonus," MPRA Paper 27580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jonathan Boymal should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.