|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Economics Education and Research Consortium (EERC) Kyiv, Ukraine
Kyiv School of Economics
RePEc:edi:eeukmua (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Kyiv Economics Institute Kyiv, Ukraine
Kyiv School of Economics
RePEc:edi:keiiiua (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Levin,Victoria & Besedina,Elena & Aritomi,Tami, 2016. "Going beyond the first child : analysis of Russian mothers'desired and actual fertility Patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7643, The World Bank.
- Elena Besedina, 2010. "Exporting, Productivity and Government Interventions: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 28, Kyiv School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2010-06-26 2016-04-30
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2010-06-26
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2016-04-30
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2010-06-26
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2010-06-26
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2010-06-26
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2010-06-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Besedina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.