Report NEP-CDM-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Besedina, 2010. "Exporting, Productivity and Government Interventions: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 28, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals," IZA Discussion Papers 4994, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jonathan White, 2010. "Left, Right and Beyond: the Pragmatics of Political Mapping," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 24, European Institute, LSE.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2010. "The Political Economy of the Subprime Mortgage Credit Expansion," NBER Working Papers 16107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali T. Akarca & Cem Baslevent, 2010. "Inter-party Vote Movements in Turkey: The Role of Economic Evaluations," Working Papers 509, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- Smith, John, 2010. "Reputation, social identity, and social conflict," MPRA Paper 23336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Penelope Hernandez & Jose A. Silva-Reus, 2010. "The cooperative endorsement of a strategic game," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0610, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.