Report NEP-POL-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Andrew E. & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals," IZA Discussion Papers 4994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natacha Raffin, 2010. "Education and the Political Economy of Environmental Protection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492178, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492085_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali T. Akarca & Cem Baslevent, 2010. "Inter-party Vote Movements in Turkey: The Role of Economic Evaluations," Working Papers 509, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- Elena Besedina, 2010. "Exporting, Productivity and Government Interventions: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 28, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Jonathan White, 2010. "Left, Right and Beyond: the Pragmatics of Political Mapping," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 24, European Institute, LSE.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2010. "The Political Economy of the Subprime Mortgage Credit Expansion," NBER Working Papers 16107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Olivera & Monica Pachon & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Colombia, 1986-2006," Research Department Publications 4674, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- James A. Robinson, 2009. "The Political Economy of Inequality," Working Papers 493, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Aniruddha Mitra & James T. Bang, 2010. "Brain Drain and Institutions of Governance: Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the US 1988-1998," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1026, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Sean Corcoran & William N. Evans, 2010. "Income Inequality, the Median Voter, and the Support for Public Education," NBER Working Papers 16097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Leifeld & Volker Schneider, 2010. "Institutional communication revisited: Preferences, opportunity structures and scientific expertise in policy networks," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Aniruddha Mitra & James T. Bang, 2010. "Gender bias and the female brain drain," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1027, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Galal Amin, 2009. "The Political Economy Of Equality And Inequality: Income Distribution, Technological Change And Power," Working Papers 500, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Luis Angeles & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Colonialism, Elite Formation and Corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 144, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.