Report NEP-PBE-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010. "Unlocking Public Entrepreneurship and Public Economies," Working Papers id:2580, eSocialSciences.
- Laszlo Paizs, 2010. "Asymmetric Competition in the Setting of Diesel Excise Taxes in EU Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1012, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492098_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Emilie CALDEIRA & Martial FOUCAULT, 2010. "Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments' competition: evidence from Benin," Working Papers 201019, CERDI.
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership," FEMM Working Papers 100014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Mauricio Olivera & Monica Pachon & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Colombia, 1986-2006," Research Department Publications 4674, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jana Chvalkovská & Jiří Skuhrovec, 2010. "Measuring transparency in public spending: Case of Czech Public e-Procurement Information System," Working Papers IES 2010/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Robert P. Inman, 2010. "States in Fiscal Distress," NBER Working Papers 16086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Engel, 2010. "An Experimental Contribution to the Theory of Customary (International) Law," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sean Corcoran & William N. Evans, 2010. "Income Inequality, the Median Voter, and the Support for Public Education," NBER Working Papers 16097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios, 2010. "Tax Design in the OECD: A test of the Hines-Summers Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 23358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2010. "Globalization, tax distortions and public sector retrenchment," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Elena Besedina, 2010. "Exporting, Productivity and Government Interventions: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 28, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Ilona Kovacs, 2010. "Measuring and Analyzing Income Distribution and Income Inequality in Hungary based on Data from Personal Income Tax Returns," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1011, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.