Faculté des Sciences Juridiques, Économiques et Sociales Agdal Rabat, Morocco
Université Mohammed V
: (212) 7 77 27 32
(212) 7 77 26 16
Avenue des Nations-Unies, B.P. 721 Agdal - Rabat
RePEc:edi:fjum5ma (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Babacar Sarr & Mokhtar Benlamine & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2019. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Labor and Product Market Reforms in Morocco," IMF Working Papers 19/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Mokhtar Benlamine & Ales Bulir & Meryem Farouki & Ágnes Horváth & Faical Hossaini & Hasnae El Idrissi & Zineb Iraoui & Mihály Kovács & Douglas Laxton & Anass Maaroufi & Katalin Szilágyi & Mohamed Taam, 2018. "Morocco: A Practical Approach to Monetary Policy Analysis in a Country with Capital Controls," IMF Working Papers 18/27, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mokhtar Benlamine & Ales Bulir & Meryem Farouki & Ágnes Horváth & Faical Hossaini & Hasnae El Idrissi & Zineb Iraoui & Mihály Kovács & Douglas Laxton & Anass Maaroufi & Katalin Szilágyi & Mohamed Taam, 2018.
"Morocco: A Practical Approach to Monetary Policy Analysis in a Country with Capital Controls,"
IMF Working Papers
18/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Bennouna, Hicham, 2019. "Interest rate pass-through in Morocco: Evidence from bank-level survey data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 142-157.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2019. "Monetary Policy, Growth and Employment in Developing Areas: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 12197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mokhtar Benlamine should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.