|Terminal Degree:||2014 Economics Department; Yale University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Tucson, Arizona (United States)
Eller College of Management
University of Arizona
: (520) 621-6224
McClelland Hall 401, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721
RePEc:edi:eduazus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Seven Ağır & Cihan Artunç, 2017. "Political Economy, Firm Survival and Entrepreneurship in Turkey: The Case of the Wealth Tax (1942)," ERC Working Papers 1707, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2017.
- Cihan Artunc & Timothy Guinnane, 2017. "Partnership as Exeprimentation: Business Organization and Survival in Egypt, 1910-1949," Working Papers 1057, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Artunç, Cihan, 2015. "Reforming Ottoman Governance: Success, Failure and the Path to Decline. By Fuat Andic and Suphan Andic. Piscataway, NJ: Gorgias Press, 2014. Pp. xiv. 171. Hardcover," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(02), pages 619-620, June.
- Artunç, Cihan, 2015. "Technology, Skills and the Pre-Modern Economy in the East and the West.. Edited by Maarten Prak and Jean Luiten van Zenden. Leiden: Brill. 2013. Pp. xi, 353. $154.00, hardcover," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(01), pages 268-270, March.
- Artunç, Cihan, 2015. "The Price of Legal Institutions: The Beratlı Merchants in the Eighteenth-Century Ottoman Empire," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(03), pages 720-748, September.
- Artunç, Cihan, 2013. "Artisan Entrepreneurs in Cairo and Early Modern Capitalism (1600–1800). By Hanna Nelly. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. 2011. Pp. ix, 244. $34.95, hardcover," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(01), pages 306-308, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2017-06-25 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2017-06-25 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2017-06-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cihan Artunç should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.