Report NEP-BEC-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- UEDA Kenichi & ISHIDE Akira & GOTO Yasuo, 2017. "Listing and Financial Constraints," Discussion papers 17090, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Caterina Giannetti, 2016. "Debt concentration and performance of European firms," Discussion Papers 2016/211, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kamata, Isao & Sato, Hitoshi & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2017. "The internationalisation of firms and management practices : a survey of firms in Viet Nam," IDE Discussion Papers 658, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kim, Seung-Leul & Lee, Sang-Ho & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Corporate social responsibility and privatization policy in a mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 79780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonali Das & Volodymyr Tulin, 2017. "Financial Frictions, Underinvestment, and Investment Composition; Evidence from Indian Corporates," IMF Working Papers 17/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Collusion and welfare in the case of a horizontally differentiated duopoly with network compatibility," Discussion Paper Series 163, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2017.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2017. "Firms controlled by owners and managerial firms: the "strategic" trade policy game revisited," Discussion Papers 2017/215, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhanyun Zhao & Frank Potter & Yuhong Zheng, "undated". "Response Rates and Response Patterns Among New Businesses: Results from the Kauffman Firm Survey (KFS)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 171e9c7b261a4c9ab49d438ba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Alghalith, Moawia & Niu, Cuizhen & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2017. "The impacts of joint energy and output prices uncertainties in a mean-variance framework," MPRA Paper 79739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Lee, Sang-Ho & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry," MPRA Paper 79821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corbae, Dean & D'Erasmo, Pablo, 2017. "Reorganization Or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice And Firm Dynamics," Working Papers 17-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kohn, David & Leibovici, Fernando & Szkup, Michal, 2017. "Financial Frictions and Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," Working Papers 2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Seven Ağır & Cihan Artunç, 2017. "Political Economy, Firm Survival and Entrepreneurship in Turkey: The Case of the Wealth Tax (1942)," ERC Working Papers 1707, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2017.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2017. "Reorganization or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 23515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.