Report NEP-BEC-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Maria Barrero, 2017. "Firm Dynamics with Subjective Beliefs," 2017 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cihan Artunc & Timothy Guinnane, 2017. "Partnership as Exeprimentation: Business Organization and Survival in Egypt, 1910-1949," Working Papers 1057, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Luciano Fanti & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017. "The endogeneous choice of delegation in a duopoly with outsourcing to the rival," Discussion Papers 2017/219, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kočenda, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can’t make us perfectly sure," Working Papers 367, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Gabszewicz, Jean & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2016. "Core Existence in Vertically Differentiated Markets," MPRA Paper 80426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017. "Hiring a manager or not? When asymmetric equilibria arise under outsourcing to a rival," Discussion Papers 2017/220, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Conti, Chiara & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," MPRA Paper 80423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2017. "The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 981, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2017. "The micro origins of international business cycle comovement," Economics Working Papers 1574, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sofie Cabus & Eszter Nagy, 2017. "Performance of Hungarian firms: are apprentices an asset or a liability? Evidence from a unique matched employer-employee dataset," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1706, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ingmar Nyman & Devra L. Golbe, 2017. "Share Repurchases and CEO Ownership," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 448, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Daniel Paravisini & Veronica Rappoport & Philipp Schnabl, 2017. "Specialization in Bank Lending: Evidence from Exporting Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1492, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.