|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2013 Department of Economics; Boston College (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics San Antonio, Texas (United States)
College of Business
University of Texas-San Antonio
6900 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249-0631
RePEc:edi:deutsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Samson Alva & Norma B. Coe & Anthony Webb, 2010. "The Impact of a DROP Program on the Age of Retirement and Employer Pension Costs," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-10, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2010.
- Alva, Samson & Manjunath, Vikram, 2020. "The impossibility of strategy-proof, Pareto efficient, and individually rational rules for fractional matching," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 15-29.
- Alva, Samson & Manjunath, Vikram, 2019. "Strategy-proof Pareto-improvement," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 121-142.
- Alva, Samson, 2018. "WARP and combinatorial choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 320-333.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alva, Samson & Manjunath, Vikram, 2019.
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 121-142.
- Mustafa Oğuz Afacan & Umut Mert Dur, 2020. "Constrained stability in two-sided matching markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 55(3), pages 477-494, October.
- BONKOUNGOU, Somouaoga, 2016. "Pareto dominance of deferred acceptance through early decision," Cahiers de recherche 2016-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Nickesha Ayoade & Szilvia Pápai, 2020. "School Choice with Preference Rank Classes," Working Papers 20002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Battal Doğan & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2020. "Consistent Pareto improvement over the student-optimal stable mechanism," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 125-137, April.
- Orhan Aygun & Bertan Turhan, 2020. "Dynamic Reserves in Matching Markets," Papers 2005.01103, arXiv.org.
- Troyan, Peter & Delacrétaz, David & Kloosterman, Andrew, 2020. "Essentially stable matchings," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 370-390.
- Somouaoga BONKOUNGOU, 2016. "Pareto Dominance of Deferred Acceptance through Early Decision," Cahiers de recherche 11-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dur, Umut & Gitmez, A. Arda & Yılmaz, Özgür, 2019. "School choice under partial fairness," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 14(4).
- Troyan, Peter & Morrill, Thayer, 2020. "Obvious manipulations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 185(C).
- Carmelo Rodríguez-Álvarez & Antonio Romero Medina, 2020. "School Choice with Transferable Students Characteristics," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2020-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Alva, Samson, 2018.
"WARP and combinatorial choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 320-333.
- Jan Christoph Schlegel, 2018. "Equivalent Choice Functions and Stable Mechanisms," Papers 1812.10326, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2020. "Rationalizable choice functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 120-126.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Samson Alva should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.