|1-819-595-3900 ext 1712|
|Terminal Degree:||2005 Département des Sciences Économiques; École des Sciences de la Gestion (ESG); Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Départment des sciences administratives Gatineau, Canada
Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO)
: (819) 595-3900
Pavillon Lucien Brault, 101 rue Saint Jean-Bosco, Gatineau (Québec) J8Y 3G5
RePEc:edi:dsuqoca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pierre Ouellette & Li Yan, 2006.
"Investment and Dynamic DEA,"
RePAd Working Paper Series
UQO-DSA-wp012006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Kao, Chiang, 2013. "Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 325-330.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Network data envelopment analysis: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 1-16.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2016.
"Dynamic efficiency in the English and Welsh water and sewerage industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 86-96.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2014. "Dynamic Efficiency in the English and Welsh Water and Sewerage Industry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2014.
- Pierre Ouellette & Valérie Vierstraete, 2008.
"Malmquist indexes with quasi-fixed inputs: An application to school districts in Québec,"
Cahiers de recherche
08-25, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Pierre Ouellette & Valérie Vierstraete, 2010. "Malmquist indexes with quasi-fixed inputs: an application to school districts in Québec," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Sahoo, Biresh K & Khoveyni, Mohammad & Eslami, Robabeh & Chaudhury, Pradipta, 2016. "Returns to scale and most productive scale size in DEA with negative data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 545-558.
- Guo, Xiaoying & Lu, Ching-Cheng & Lee, Jen-Hui & Chiu, Yung-Ho, 2017. "Applying the dynamic DEA model to evaluate the energy efficiency of OECD countries and China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 392-399.
- Frederic Ang & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2018. "Decomposing dynamic profit inefficiency of Belgian dairy farms," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 81-99.
- Silva, Elvira & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2015. "The adjustment-cost model of the firm: Duality and productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 245-256.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2016. "Reprint of: Dynamic efficiency in the English and Welsh water and sewerage industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 98-108.
- Elvira Silva & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2013. "Dynamic Efficiency Measurement: A Directional Distance Function Approach," CEF.UP Working Papers 1307, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Li Yan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.