|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
China Europe International Business SchoolShanghai, China
: +86-21-2890 5890
699 Hongfeng Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201206
RePEc:edi:ceibscn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yi Xiang & David A. Soberman, 2011.
"Preview Provision Under Competition,"
INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 149-169, 01-02.
- Daniel Halbheer & Florian Stahl & Oded Koenigsberg & Donald R. Lehmann, 2013. "Digital Content Strategies," Working Papers 329, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Juliana Sutanto & Mihai Calin & Elia Palme, 2016. "Attention Allocation in Information-Rich Environments: The Case of News Aggregators," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(9), pages 2543-2562, September.
- Halbheer, Daniel & Stahl, Florian & Koenigsberg, Oded & Lehmann, Donald R., 2014. "Choosing a digital content strategy: How much should be free?," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 192-206.
- Yi Xiang & Miklos Sarvary, 2007.
"News Consumption and Media Bias,"
INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 611-628, 09-10.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2015. "More ads more revs: A note on media bias in review likelihood," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 156-161.
- Yi Xiang & David A. Soberman, 2011. "Preview Provision Under Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 149-169, 01-02.
- Emeric Henry, 2009.
"Disclosure of research results: the cost of proving your honesty,"
- Emeric Henry, 2009. "Disclosure of research results: the cost of proving your honesty," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2008. "Europäische Medienmärkte: Die Rolle der Wettbewerbspolitik," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200806, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Khim-Yong Goh & Kai-Lung Hui & Ivan P. L. Png, 2011. "Newspaper Reports and Consumer Choice: Evidence from the Do Not Call Registry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1640-1654, February.
- Behringer, Stefan & Filistrucchi, Lapo, 2015. "Hotelling competition and political differentiation with more than two newspapers," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 36-49.
- Pinar Yildirim & Esther Gal-Or & Tansev Geylani, 2013. "User-Generated Content and Bias in News Media," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(12), pages 2655-2666, December.
- Monic Sun & Feng Zhu, 2011. "Ad Revenue and Content Commercialization: Evidence from Blogs," Working Papers 11-32, NET Institute.
- Monic Sun & Feng Zhu, 2013. "Ad Revenue and Content Commercialization: Evidence from Blogs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(10), pages 2314-2331, October.
- Juanjuan Zhang, 2011. "The Perils of Behavior-Based Personalization," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 170-186, 01-02.
- Yi Xiang & David Soberman, 2014. "Consumer Favorites and the Design of News," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 188-205, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yi Xiang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.