(50%) Centre for Economic Research Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Keele Management School
University of Keele
: +44 (0)1782 5831094
+44 (0)1782 717577
Keele University, Keele, Staffs, ST5 5BG
RePEc:edi:dekeeuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Business School Manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Metropolitan University
: + 44 (0)161 247 3711
+ 44 (0)161 236 5319
Aytoun Building, Aytoun Street, Manchester M1 3GH
RePEc:edi:bsmmuuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Whitle, Richard & Rae, Jonathan & Pyke, Chris, 2015. "An empirical investigation into the propensity of reckless decision making within the high pressure environment of Deal or No Deal," MPRA Paper 66832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cook, William & Whittle, Richard, 2015. "Do individuals’ risk and time preferences predict entrepreneurial choice?," MPRA Paper 66674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Simister & Dimitrios Syrrakos & Fred Day & Richard Whittle, 2014. "Many hamsters: how the EU can enable private firms to provide renewable energy," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 158-176.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cook, William & Whittle, Richard, 2015.
"Do individuals’ risk and time preferences predict entrepreneurial choice?,"
66674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wright, Joshua, 2017. "To what extent does income predict an individual’s risk profile in the UK (2012- 2014)," MPRA Paper 80757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Richard Whittle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.