Report NEP-ENT-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Yana Morgulis, 2015. "Job Creation, Small vs. Large vs. Young, and the SBA," Working Papers 15-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marine Agogue & Mats Lundqvist & Karen Williams Middleton, 2015. "Mindful Deviation through Combining Causation and Effectuation: A Design Theory-Based Study of Technology Entrepreneurship," Post-Print hal-01196125, HAL.
- Cook, William & Whittle, Richard, 2015. "Do individuals’ risk and time preferences predict entrepreneurial choice?," MPRA Paper 66674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2015. "Institutions for Getting Out of the Way: A Comment on McCloskey," Working papers 2015-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Contract Size and Small Firm Competition in Public Procurement," Umeå Economic Studies 914, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Susana Bernardino & J. Freitas Santos, 2015. "Financing social ventures by crowdfunding: the influence of entrepreneurs’ personality traits," NIPE Working Papers 12/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Anna Motylska - Kuzma, 2015. "Cost of Crowdfunding as a Source of Capital for the Small Company," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705114, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marianna Endresz & Peter Harasztosi & Robert P. Lieli, 2015. "The Impact of the Magyar Nemzeti Bank's Funding for Growth Scheme on Firm Level Investment," MNB Working Papers 2015/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Kung'U, Gabriel Kamau, 2011. "Factors influencing SMEs access to finance: A case study of Westland Division,Kenya," MPRA Paper 66633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Marina FLAMAND, 2015. "The diversity of carmakers\' behaviors vis-a-vis the Corporate Venture Capital," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Philippe Desbrières, 2015. "Le rôle de la syndication des capital-investisseurs dans le financement de l’innovation, The Role of Venture Capitalists Syndication in the Financing of Innovation," Working Papers CREGO 1150501, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.