Report NEP-UPT-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cettolin, E. & Riedl, A.M., 2015. "Revealed incomplete preferences under uncertainty," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Raphaël Giraud, 2014. "Second order beliefs models of choice under imprecise risk: Nonadditive second order beliefs versus nonlinear second order utility," Post-Print halshs-00102346, HAL.
- Guo, Xu & Lien, Donald & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2015. "Good Approximation of Exponential Utility Function for Optimal Futures Hedging," MPRA Paper 66841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitle, Richard & Rae, Jonathan & Pyke, Chris, 2015. "An empirical investigation into the propensity of reckless decision making within the high pressure environment of Deal or No Deal," MPRA Paper 66832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole Bauerle & Anna Ja'skiewicz, 2015. "Stochastic Optimal Growth Model with Risk Sensitive Preferences," Papers 1509.05638, arXiv.org.
- Michail Anthropelos & Scott Robertson & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2015. "The pricing of contingent claims and optimal positions in asymptotically complete markets," Papers 1509.06210, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Xu Zuo Quan & Zhou Xun Yu & Zhuang Sheng Chao, 2015. "Optimal Insurance with Rank-Dependent Utility and Increasing Indemnities," Papers 1509.04839, arXiv.org.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris, 2016. "Decreasing Transaction Costs and Endogenous Fluctuations in a Monetary Model," Working Papers halshs-01199652, HAL.
- Cook, William & Whittle, Richard, 2015. "Do individuals’ risk and time preferences predict entrepreneurial choice?," MPRA Paper 66674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koedijk, Kees & Noussair, Charles & Pownall, Rachel A J & Terzi, Ayse, 2015. "Reference Point Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphaël Giraud & Lionel Thomas, 2015. "Ambiguity, Optimism, and Pessimism in Adverse Selection Models," Working Papers hal-01199139, HAL.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Robert L. Hicks & Kurt E. Schnier, 2015. "Frequentist inference in spatial discrete choice models with endogenous congestion effects and club-correlated random effects," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2015 19, Stata Users Group.
- Deniz O Igan & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2015. "Delegated Portfolio Management, Benchmarking, and the Effects on Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 15/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Karnowahadi Karnowahadi & Indah Susilowati & Purbayu Budi Santosa, 2015. "Economic Valuation Of Cultural Heritage In Surakarta City, Central Java-Indonesia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704849, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Céline Guivarch & Antonin Pottier, 2015. "Climate damages on production or on growth: what impact on the social cost of carbon," Working Papers 2015.15, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Da Rocha, José María & García-Cutrín, Javier & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Touza, Julia, 2015. "Reconciling yield stability with international fisheries agencies precautionary preferences: the role of non constant discount factors in age structured models," DFAEII Working Papers 1988-088X, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.