Report NEP-CBE-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chetty, Raj & Saez, Emmanuel & SÃ¡ndor, LÃ¡szlÃ³, 2014. "What Policies Increase Prosocial Behavior? An Experiment with Referees at the Journal of Public Economics," Scholarly Articles 22803569, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cettolin E. & Riedl A.M., 2015. "Revealed incomplete preferences under uncertainty," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Anna Lou Abatayo & John Lynham & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2015. "Facebook-to-Facebook: Online Communication and Economic Cooperation," Working Papers 201513, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Whitle, Richard & Rae, Jonathan & Pyke, Chris, 2015. "An empirical investigation into the propensity of reckless decision making within the high pressure environment of Deal or No Deal," MPRA Paper 66832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cook, William & Whittle, Richard, 2015. "Do individuals’ risk and time preferences predict entrepreneurial choice?," MPRA Paper 66674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2015. "When proposers demand less without need – Ultimatum bargaining in the loss domain –," FEMM Working Papers 150009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Thanee Chaiwat, 2015. "Lucky Bias in Bribery Market: An Experimental Evidence from Drug Market Game," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704790, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Adam, Antonis & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Georgoula, Maria & Kammas, Pantelis, 2015. "Should I double park or should I go? The effect of political ideology on collective action problems," MPRA Paper 66724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson & Cédric Dalmasso & Olivier Houdé & Mathieu Cassotti, 2015. "Resisting classical solutions: The creative mind of industrial designers and engineers," Post-Print hal-01199938, HAL.
- Carpena,Fenella & Cole,Shawn A. & Shapiro,Jeremy & Zia,Bilal Husnain, 2015. "The ABCs of financial education : experimental evidence on attitudes, behavior, and cognitive biases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7413, The World Bank.
- Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2015. "What automaton model captures decision making? A call for finding a behavioral taxonomy of complexity," FEMM Working Papers 150010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," Working Papers 1054, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Andersson, Ola & Miettinen, Topi & Hytönen, Kaisa & Johannesson, Magnus & Stephan, Ute, 2015. "Subliminal Influence on Generosity," Working Paper Series 1084, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daniel Jones & Sera Linardi, 2014. "Wallflowers: Experimental Evidence of an Aversion to Standing Out," Framed Field Experiments 00400, The Field Experiments Website.
- Todd Kaplan, Bradley Ruffle, 2015. "Waiting to Cooperate? Cooperation in one-stage and two-stage games," LCERPA Working Papers 0095, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 16 Sep 2015.
- Dutcher, E. Glenn & Balafoutas, Loukas & Lindner, Florian & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Sutter, Matthias, 2015. "Strive to be First or Avoid Being Last: An Experiment on Relative Performance Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 9330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schmid, Julia, 2015. "Voluntary industry standards: An experimental investigation of a Greek gift," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2015-206, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).