Istvan Janos Toth
(in no particular order)
Közgazdaságtudományi Kar (Faculty of Economics)
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem (Corvinus University of Budapest)
1093 Budapest, Fővám tér 8
RePEc:edi:bkeeehu (more details at EDIRC)
Közgazdaság-tudományi Intézet (Institute of Economics)
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont (Centre for Economic and Regional Studies)
Magyar Tudományos Akadémia (Hungarian Academy of Sciences)
1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.
RePEc:edi:iehashu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Andras Semjen & Istvan Janos Toth, 2002. "Unofficial Economic Activities and Fiscal Discipline in Hungary as Mirrored in Consecutive Enterprise Surveys on Tax Behaviour," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0211, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- János István Tóth & Zsófia Árvai, 2001. "Liquidity Constraints and Consumer Impatience," MNB Working Papers 2001/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Janos Toth Istvan, 1999. "Ownership Structure, Business Links and Perfor-mance of Firms in a Transforming Economy The Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 9903, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- János István Tóth & Zsófia Árvai, 2001.
"Liquidity Constraints and Consumer Impatience,"
MNB Working Papers
2001/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Doan, Tinh & Gibson, John & Holmes, Mark, 2010. "What determines credit participation and credit constraints of the poor in peri-urban areas, Vietnam?," MPRA Paper 27509, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2010.
- Ke Chen Chen & Mali Chivakul, 2008. "What Drives Household Borrowing and Credit Constraints? Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 08/202, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Istvan Janos Toth should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.