Report NEP-POL-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Grunewald & Emanuel Hansen & Gert Poenitzsch, 2015. "Political Selection and the Concentration of Political Power," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse05_2015, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Beath,Andrew & Christia,Fotini & Egorov,Georgy & Enikolopov,Ruben, 2015. "Electoral rules and political selection : theory and evidence from a field experiment in Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7361, The World Bank.
- Laszlo Gulyas & Tamás Mahr & Istvan Janos Toth, 2015. "Factors to Curb Tax Evasion: Evidences from the TAXSIM Agent-Based Simulation Model," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1521, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Christopher Cotton & Cheng Li, 2016. "Clueless Politicians," Working Papers 1341, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Wratil, 2015. "Democratic Responsiveness in the European Union: the Case of the Council," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 94, European Institute, LSE.
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2015. "Corruption and Tax Evasion: Reflections on Greek Tragedy," Working Papers 193, Bank of Greece.
- Mvukiyehe,Eric & Samii,Cyrus Dara, 2015. "Promoting democracy in fragile states : insights from a field experiment in Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7370, The World Bank.
- FU Jiangtao & SHIMAMOTO Daichi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2015. "Can Firms with Political Connections Borrow More Than Those Without? Evidence from firm-level data for Indonesia," Discussion papers 15087, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cotton, Christopher, 2015. "Competing for Attention," MPRA Paper 65715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, Brent, 2015. "Forecasting Elections: Do Prediction Markets Tells Us Anything More than the Polls?," MPRA Paper 65505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack A. Goldstone & Shulgin, Sergey & Arkhangelskiy, Vladimir & Korotaev, Andrey & Zinkina, Yulia & Novikov, Kirill & Pustovalov, Denis, 2015. "Political Demography of Russia. Politics and State Government," Published Papers mn44, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.