Report NEP-ICT-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:40279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bet, German & Cristia, Julián P. & Ibarrarán, Pablo, 2014. "The Effects of Shared School Technology Access on Students Digital Skills in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 7954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2014. "When Identifying Contributors is Costly: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 14-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mihaly Fazekas & Istvan Janos Toth & Lawrence Peter King, 2014. "Anatomy of grand corruption: A composite corruption risk index based on objective data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1403, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Chong, Alberto & Machicado, Carlos Gustavo & Yanez-Pagans, Monica, 2014. "Information Technologies and Provision of National Identification Cards by the Bolivian Police: Evidence from Two Randomized Natural Field Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 7975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ewa Lechman & Adam Marszk, 2014. "Reshaping financial systems. New technologies and financial innovations - evidence from the United States, Mexico and Brazil," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 20, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2014. "IT and Management in America," CEP Discussion Papers dp1258, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.