Kindy Rinaldy Syahrir
departemen ekonomi, universitas padjajaran (department of economics, university of padjajaran)http://fe.unpad.ac.id
bandung, west java, indonesia
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Wawan Hermawan & Djoni Hartono & Kindy R. Sjahrir, 2010. "Scenarios for Climate Change Mitigation from the Energy Sector in Indonesia: The Role of Fiscal Instruments," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201005, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2010.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Wawan Hermawan & Djoni Hartono & Kindy R. Sjahrir, 2010.
"Scenarios for Climate Change Mitigation from the Energy Sector in Indonesia: The Role of Fiscal Instruments,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201005, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2010.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Olivier Durand-Lasserve & Lorenza Campagnolo & Jean Chateau & Rob Dellink, 2015.
"Modelling of Distributional Impacts of Energy Subsidy Reforms: an Illustration with Indonesia,"
2015.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olivier Durand-Lasserve & Lorenza Campagnolo & Jean Chateau & Rob Dellink, 2015. "Modelling of distributional impacts of energy subsidy reforms: an illustration with Indonesia," OECD Environment Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Lee, Soo Min & Kim, Yeon-Su & Jaung, Wanggi & Latifah, Sitti & Afifi, Mansur & Fisher, Larry A., 2015. "Forests, fuelwood and livelihoods—energy transition patterns in eastern Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 61-70.
- Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan & Ahmad Komarulzaman, 2014. "Energy Pricing Policies in Indonesia: A Computable General Equilibrium Model," EcoMod2014 7344, EcoMod.
- Cabalu, Helen & Koshy, Paul & Corong, Erwin & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Endriga, Benjamin A., 2015. "Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 222-237.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Asia: Trends, Impacts, and Reforms - Integrative Report," Working Papers id:11807, eSocialSciences.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kindy Rinaldy Syahrir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.