Lourdes Susaeta II
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
IESE Business School
Universidad de Navarra (University of Navarra)
Av Pearson 21, 08034 Barcelona
RePEc:edi:ienaves (more details at EDIRC)
Instituto Complutense de Analisis Economico (ICAE) (UCM Institute for Economic Analysis)
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales (Faculty of Economics and Business)
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Complutense University of Madrid)
91 394 2611
91 394 2613
Campus de Somosaguas, 28223 MADRID
RePEc:edi:icucmes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Capape, Javier & Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela & Garcia, Ricardo, 2011. "El control de la eficiencia de las prácticas de recursos humanos: Un análisis de la realidad de las empresas que operan en España," IESE Research Papers D/923, IESE Business School.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela, 2011. "Generation or culture? Work attitude drivers: An analysis in Latin America and Iberian countries," IESE Research Papers D/919, IESE Business School.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Belizon, M. Jesus, 2008. "Factores determinantes de la reputación del CEO: Un análisis sectorial entre las principales empresas españolas," IESE Research Papers D/772, IESE Business School.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R., 2008. "The five phases in the transfer of HR policies and practices within MNCs," IESE Research Papers D/724, IESE Business School.
- Pin, Jose R. & Susaeta, Lourdes, 2003. "Motivación del directivo en el sector financiero español: Analisis comparativo de la banca privada y publica. Un estudio empirico," IESE Research Papers D/507, IESE Business School.
- Quintanilla Javier & Sánchez - Mangas Rocío & Susaeta Lourdes, 2010. "Políticas y prácticas de Recursos Humanos en el contexto organizativo de la Empresa multinacional," Reports, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, number 2011121.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela, 2011.
"Generation or culture? Work attitude drivers: An analysis in Latin America and Iberian countries,"
IESE Research Papers
D/919, IESE Business School.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Suárez Ruz, Esperanza & Gutiérrez-Martínez, Isis & Idrovo Carlier, Sandra & Pin, José Ramon, 2015. "A Comparative Analysis of Youth Labor Market Exclusion," IESE Research Papers D/1100, IESE Business School.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lourdes Susaeta II should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.